Saturday, August 9, 2008

First of Many


Girls Camp is just around the corner. Yesterday I received the first of many boxes from UPS. In this box there are hundreds of headbands and wristbands to go along with our theme. The colors really are bright and cheery. I think the girls will like them and they make me excited for the upcoming events. It's a ton of work to prepare for but well worth it when the girls bear their testimonies in the end. Until that night, these headbands make it worth it as well. TOo CooL!

4 comments:

L said...

So lovely to hear from you! My mom did tell me that you had worked together--so fun! And a belated congratulations on your marriage and baby! My brother and sister-in-law were buddies with a couple of Atchley's when they lived in SM1 ward (about ten years ago). I'm guessing they're you're in-laws? They had a daughter about the same age as my niece (who's now 15), and I hung out with them at my brother's place a few times. Small world, eh? Glad to see you're doing well!

sarahz said...

girls' camp... so sad i can't join you this year. have fun!

Anonymous said...

Girls camp--such pleasant memories! Isn't it sooo much fun!!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

YEAH!! Can't wait. We're getting together with our girls this week. Email me as I am a little concerned about tents, dues, apps, etc. I am supposed to get the Roberts' girls apps this week.