Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm supposed to be finishing my devotional for camp tonight as well as packing my bag. Sarah and I are heading back up to girls camp in little bit. Instead of doing all the things I NEED to be doing, I am blogging.

I just realized I never posted this video from our trip to Yellowstone and I love it because it shows how happy Sarah is when we are outdoors and just how talkative she is.

8 comments:

Jen said...

super cute - when you get home you will have to tell me all about it! Ever thought about facebooking?

Grandma W. said...

What a cutie!!! Of course, we said that all last week, so I am sure you know! Still think you should send her picture in to the Gerber Baby Company!!! She will be putting her words together very soon the way she jabbers all the time! Oh Boy! We do have the cutest and smartest great grand-children there ever were!!!!
We love you all!

Rozanne said...

She is adorable! What size does she wear? And, are you really going to Idaho for Christmas? Will you be in LA for New Years?

catharooni said...

sj makes a GREAT tour guide! especially in her zebra hat!! two teeth? ack! i have to get down there before she graduates from high school! ... BIG HUGS!

sara :) said...

Hey Kim! (Sara Furniss here!)

I can't remember how I stumbled upon your little blog (I stalk a LOT and like to check out the links everyone has in their blogs and one led me to you....)

If you want to check out what I've been up to, shoot me an e-mail at croppingmamma@gmail.com so I can send you an invite--I took it private because I tend to share a little bit too much about every detail of my life!

Your daughter is so cute. Congratulations!

sara :)

Taryn said...

I want to hear how camp went!

Isn't it funny how quickly babies' moods change once they get outside? I can't believe she's already crawling!!

Miriam Oh Painter said...

and you got everything done! camp was a hit and thanks for bringing the little one. she is a born camper now!

Kelli Dalley said...

How cute is that! You can definitely tell she loves the out doors! She loves to talk, just like her mom :)