Thursday, August 21, 2008

All Grown Up

Well, not all grown up, but sometimes it seems like it. Sarah Jane is almost 9 months old...where has the time gone?

Just today (and it's only 11:15) she has grown leaps and bounds.

This morning she crawled, really crawled. She has been army crawling and is speedy at it, but this morning she did the real thing!

Then when I went to re swaddle her because she was fussing and still needs to nap, she was kneeling in the corner of her bed, ready to pull herself up. (yes, she still has to be swaddled to sleep)

Looks like Richard has an assignment tonight---lowering her crib!

Oh and yesterday she got tooth number 2!

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

That little stinker!!!! I can't believe that was the 1st time. She looks like a pro! Too cute.

I can really see the Bigelow in Sarah in that video. I'd look and see you and then Cindy and then you again. I could even see me in her! What fun.

How long 'til Christmas?

Grandma W. said...

I just knew she was going to be doing that!!! Watch out! She will be walking very soon! I am so glad that other tooth came in! It was bothering her last week! It just isn't fair! They hurt when they come in and hurt when they come out!! Thank goodness for your blog, so we can keep up on everything!!! I wish everyone was close so we could see you any time we wanted to!!!!
Sounds to me like you are coming for Christmas! Is that so? Hope so!!!
We love you all!!