Saturday, April 30, 2011

Payback...

Sarah had a movie date with Papa and Grandma again last week. PnG love their movie dates with our cute girl and purchased 10 new movies the other day at Shopko. Last week Sarah watched a Dora movie with them, more than once I believe. ;) When I came to pick Sarah up from their house I left Luke in the car because I needed to grab her quickly and run home so I could deliver dinner to someone in our ward. Grandma came outside to tell Luke hello and to wave goodbye to us. When we were backing out we were yelling and waving at her. With all of our distraction Grandma had a little accident and fell. She's okay luckily, but I thought I hit her with my car somehow. IT ABOUT GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK and so we decided no better way to help her feel better than to return the favor and heartattack her. Fun stuff and it brought a smile to everyone's faces!

We LOVE you Grandma and are glad you are feeling better, but you better not scare me like that EVER AGAIN!! :)






2 comments:

Grandma W. said...

OH, I know how I scared you, Honey, and I am so sorry. But, I am so glad I have my padding because I think that is what kept me from breaking something! As Dr. Naeve said, "I was a very lucky lady!" And, again, thank you for my "heart attack" in the front yard! So cute! I hated to take the hears up!!
We love you!

Grandma W. said...

Well, for pitty sakes, I didn't get the word hearts right on this comment! I need to slow donw!