I guess overnight my girl turned 13. Today is our day for Music Makers. 10:30 rolled around and then 10:45; noone else had come. I told Sarah and Luke we'd do it ourselves and that it would be just as fun. Sarah responded with, "No mom. It won't be fun without any of our music maker friends. When will they get here? We can't do it without our friends!"
Sarah has always loved and cherished her friends and I believe she will be quite the social girl when she grows up, but when did it not become fun to do things with just mom and little brother?
Luke and I started singing and dancing and soon she joined in. We ended up doing everything I had planned (minus the parachute as it's too big for just the 3 of us--we'll pull that out when daddy gets home) and even added some of our other favorites in, but afterward she told me it was no fun! Her smile said otherwise though. Little stinker! Guess she's just preparing me slowly for what's to come?!?!
2 comments:
so cute!! we sure miss you guys! Claire loves the little packages Sarah has been sending! I think it would be fun to have Claire and Sarah skype. Call us on skype if you have a chance--my name plus maiden name all one word. oh and I'd love to chat with you too! PS: can't believe you are getting a temple right there! So great!
Sarah sure looks cute with rollers in her hair!! I'm sure she enjoyed the music just as she always does! She was just joshing you Mom!!
We love you!
Post a Comment