Sunday, January 31, 2010

Karma?!

Sarah, you crack me up!!!!!

Your dad calls his father Ron, not dad. He didn't when he was little but in adulthood he does. Strange, huh?!

Lately we've been talking a lot about names: how your whole name is Sarah Jane Atchley and your brother's is Luke Edmon Atchley. We love that you know your last name. It's cute when it comes out of your mouth. It sounds something like Achey. Darling! You also know our names and sometimes will call us by them. Somewhere along the way you've picked up on the fact that some people call me Kimmy instead of Kim and so you call me Immy. Again, Darling!

Tonight I got you ready for bed while dad worked on the dishes. When it was time for prayers I went to the top of the stairs, and hollered, "Daddy, we're ready for prayers." As we were waiting you went to the stairs and in your loudest, most darling voice shouted, OVER and OVER again, "Rich, Rich, Rich..."!

You crack me up!

If I could freeze time, today I might have...

Love you girl!!!
Mommy, AKA Immy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that girl. i think she just might be a button pusher? how about you?!?!?! i love it.

meg is going through the same stage right now. she calls kendon and i by our names all the time. sirri and connor went through the same stage. and unless your richard, they all grow out of it!

we watched that video of sarah last night probably 10-12 times. my kids were laughing so hard and signing along. that sarah is so stinking cute. baby american idol here she comes! we tried calling you on skype after but no answer.

Unknown said...

oops. i meant YOU'RE.

glad i caught it before richard!

Greek Goddess said...

I don't care what everyone says about the terrible twos, I personally think that it is the cutest age...when they are learning to talk...I just love it. Reminds me of Rebecca and the cute things she used to say.

catharooni said...

that's my miss sj - full of sass and very smart. love her!

Grandma W. said...

How cute! I can hardly wait for you to come to Boise for Cindy's wedding because those two little ones are changing so darned fast!
It will be fun to see Nathan and Bryan with all of their cousins too! They are all so darned smart, I can't believe it!! I sure wish we could have gotten the video! I don't understand if everyone else did??!! Maybe you can put it on the blog. I see you have one other cell phone picture in the blog.
We love you!