Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 28

4 years...I've been married for 4 years?!?!?
The time has FLOWN by. It must be because I am the happiest I have ever been.
Thank you Richard for making me laugh and smile everyday!
I love you!
The 4 year anniversary is the fruit and flower anniversary, so I woke up to these lovelies on Thursday morning. Handmade by the hubby. Red Roses, yellow daisies, and baby's breath. (Get it?)


It's true...I am the LUCKIEST!!!

8 comments:

Greek Goddess said...

Congratulations! It sure has flown by. I remember you reception like it was just around the corner.

catharooni said...

have you noticed that since richard became a dad his humour has become even cornier??? it seems to work that way. but the baby's breath - that is brilliant!

Grandma W. said...

How sweet! I love the whole boquet, but my favorite is the baby breath for sure! What a cute thing for Rich to do! And, no one is any happier than Papa and me to see you so very happy! And, it surely shows! Yes, you are a mighty lucky couple - that you found each other!!!
Love you!

Elizabeth said...

Love it!

Elizabeth said...

Love it!

Elizabeth said...

Love it!

Rozanne said...

Wow, Elizabeth loves that a lot! Very cute!

Suzanne said...

Has Richard ever considered working at Edible Arrangements? I think he should look into it.