luke is such a DUDE in this mohawk "i'm too cool to care" pose! and is that a cute barrett i spy in miss sj's hair?? this was a mich needed long distance cuddle ...
OH my gosh, they make me smile too! They are so darned cute! And, I love their shades! By the way, Sarah's hair looks so cute since being cut! It will really thicken up now I bet! We love you!
3 comments:
luke is such a DUDE in this mohawk "i'm too cool to care" pose! and is that a cute barrett i spy in miss sj's hair?? this was a mich needed long distance cuddle ...
OH my gosh, they make me smile too!
They are so darned cute! And, I love their shades! By the way, Sarah's hair looks so cute since being cut! It will really thicken up now I bet!
We love you!
I love this picture. What a cute cute brother and sister.
Nate is in love with those glasses too. He wears them A.L.L. the time.
Post a Comment