Sunday, January 24, 2010

H-A-N-D-S-O-M-E


When Sarah was 3 months old my sister Cindy took photos of her. Lucky us, we were in Boise for Christmas right before Luke turned 3 months so we continued the tradition and had her work her magic. These are our favorites.

I could stare at these, or better yet, him all day long. Everyday!!
Luke, at 3 months, you are such a good baby. We are so lucky to have you in our home. You're still not sleeping through the night (not even close), you eat constantly, and you still only want to be held, but we wouldn't trade any of it. Your smile and sweet giggle make it all worth it. We Love You Luke Edmon!







5 comments:

Rozanne said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I LOVE THEM! I would also like to hold him again. That one in the middle on the bottom is my favorite. Wow, he's cute.

Cindy said...

Wow, cute pictures! He's really growing up.

Erica said...

What a DOLL!!

dana said...

Oh, he's SOOOO cute!

Grandma W. said...

Those are darling pictures! I hadn't seen them either! I would love to have a nice new picture of each of them! Maybe we can get one while you are in Boise for the wedding! Oh, sure we can!! We have a photographer in the family.......but, I don't suppose she will interested in taking pictures then! Ha Ha!! We are so happy for them! She is lucky just like you!
We love you!