Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I had every intention of getting the blog updated before the clock struck 2010 but didn't get around to it.

Lately I have been finding it difficult to get much done unless it involves diapers, spit-up, cooking, laundry...you catch my drift.

Over the next couple of days I intend to post about the past 2 months, as many great things happened around here and much fun was had.

Maybe they'll be in chronological order but that's not a promise! :)

5 comments:

catharooni said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! i almost didn't check cause i didn't want to be sad about no update - and yet, here are TWO! looking forward to the stories of the last couple of months ... and the PICTURES (hint, hint) ... **HUGS**

Pam said...

We are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Hey there. I can't wait to see your new posts!! ;] How is being a mom to two??/ Any different than one? Can't wait to read your thoughts.. no pressure.

XOXO

Unknown said...

Looking soooo forward to the update 'Mom'! It's been 2 months since I've seen those kiddos and I miss you ALL desperately!! I KNOW how BUSY you are because we're having problems having phone conversations longer than 5 minutes!! Hang in there sweetie. Before long you're going to be wondering how it is that Sarah's going to pre-school and it's just you and Luke at home!

Grandma W. said...

Aunt Patty is right, Honey!! They will both be in school before you know it! You don't know how GLAD I am that you are blogging agsin!! I have missed it so much!
We love seeing the pictures of
both Sarah and Luke! They are so darling!
We love you!