Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Sarah,

I just need to tell you how much I love being your mommy!!

What a busy but fun day we had. We went running with friends, to the park, and then in the afternoon we went to the beach club to play in the water fountains. All of that was fabulous but here's what made my day...

Lately you say, "mommy, mommy, mommy" over and over and over again and most of the time when I ask what you need you just stare at me. Well, today on our way to the water park you did it again. At the same time I asked what you needed, I reached my hand back and you grabbed it and held my hand. Then you did it...you made my day, month maybe, when you said, "mmm, nnniiiccce!!!" and then held my hand the remainder of the way.

Thank you for being my daughter!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

jazmine said...

She's a cutie!

Grandma W. said...

That sweet little thing!!!! I can just hear her! And, can hardly wait to see her and luke! Yes, Honey, he will be the same way and you are going to forget all about him trying so hard to get through the night without his comforting Mama! But, he will!! Give Sarah and Luke both hugs and kisses for us!!
We love you!