I'm growing a baby and constantly chasing a bigger one around the house. And boy, am I tired!!!
Actually we've been up to A LOT! I promise to catch up (yikes...i haven't posted since may?!) in the next couple of days but maybe these cute, albeit old pictures, will tide you over until then (Grandma W)...
6 comments:
Glad to see you back in the blogging world, have been missing yor updates!!! I understand the tired and chasing bigger ones. Hope you are feeling well and all is well!
before seeing these, i would have sworn miss sj could not get any cuter ... but i would have been WRONG! absolutely gorgeous!! and that nose! that adorable little button nose.
i am more in love.
you must have been getting emails from grandma too???? i wish i had time to blog like i use to. working part time sure was nice!
love the pics of miss sarah and can't wait for the new one!
love you guys.
Oh Dear!! Our "little" girl is growing up so fast! I told Papa she looks so much bigger and older!
And, she is darling!!! Thank you for at least doing just a little bit! I know how you feel right now and blogging is probably the last thing on your mind! Thank you! Thank you!!
We love you!
Kim- she's so cute!! I was in Stanley, ID recently at the husband's family's cabin and I thought of you and the ride we should have done through the Sawtooths... it's gorgeous there!!! ~christy
You are right, those are SOOOO cute. How are you feeling? I hope you are doing ok! We miss you!
Post a Comment