I love these moments. I wish they would stay that litte all of the time so we could hold them, love them and make it all better in those few tender moments!
love her! love you! love rich! love your family ... and, while i still am firm in my love and adoration for that button nose, those cheeks & chins are in a close race for second place!!
6 comments:
I love these moments. I wish they would stay that litte all of the time so we could hold them, love them and make it all better in those few tender moments!
love her! love you! love rich! love your family ... and, while i still am firm in my love and adoration for that button nose, those cheeks & chins are in a close race for second place!!
Wow, you've been busy! Such fun! Sarah's getting so big. Let's talk soon.
Ahhh . . . Daddy's and their little girls!!!!
Tender. Sweet. Grateful. Beautiful.
Boy, Richard!! Are you ever the lucky one!! I love those looks on Sarah's face! Isn't it a yummy feeling all over???!!!
Love you all!
Post a Comment