This fun pony balloon she got to take home from Ella's pony party seems too much to resist!
I was making blueberry pancakes for breakfast when Richard hollered at me, "She's riding the pony!"
|
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Extreme Party Favor
Posted by Kim at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Was Sarah that blond in AZ? Since you got so many vistitors maybe you can go and vist other people, bringing stitch.
Hint Hint Hint
hahah! Sooo cute, I hope it doesn't pop on her, then she will never go near the balloon type either! Her hair is getting so much longer! SOOOO CUTE!
Giggles. Again. That girl can always make me laugh! Love her.
i guess i have to concede she is now a blonde, hmm??
but she does seem to get cuter all the time!!
How cute! Wish we had one of the rocking horses we used to have so she could ride it when you are here
(whenever that will be) Her hair looks so much more blonde! Do you think it is from being out in the sun so much? She is such a doll! And, growing up way too fast!!
We love all of you! And, think about you every day, and what the new little one is going to be!! It is so fun to not know!!!
So cute...I just saw a picture of you on another site (maybe Rozanne's blog...I can't remember) anyway, I see that there is another baby on the way! Sorry, lately I guess I have not been paying much attention to the comings and goings of life amongst my California friends! Congrats!
Post a Comment