Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fraidy-Cat, She's Not...

P.S.---the elephant noise is for you Cindy. Hope it makes your day!!!!

6 comments:

Grandma W. said...

Oh, my gosh, how she has grown!!
I hate it that they all have to grow up so fast! we are so glad you are having another baby, which sure won't be very long now!!! I told Papa this would probably be your longest period of time, as the end always is! But, it is OK!!
Hoope Sarah doesn't fall off of ther stool and hurt herself!
We love you!

Grandma W. said...

I need to proof my comments before I let them go!!! Seems like I get in a hurry and then make mistakes!
Sorry about that! By the way, hope you had a good time over the weekend!! That sounded fun - even just to lay around in a nice cool condo!! Isn't it nice your folks let us do that?!:) We are going on October 4th to Wolf Creek with Jim and Shirley for four days!!
We love you!!

Lisa-Marie said...

She REALLY is the funniest baby EVER. Seriously. There is something about that little girl that just makes me giggle. I LOVE her.

I can see her cute striped diaper under her shorts. It looks cute. Still working nicely? I hope so.

Love ya.

Now, I'm off to watch it again. And possibly, again, and again, and again!

catharooni said...

1. ditto lisa - that little striped bootie is ADORABLE!!

2. elephant? sounded like a bird call to me ...

3. HAIR! PRECIOUS!

4. she can't be afraid - she is going to be a big sis soon!

and finally,

5. i want to sign up for her yoga class - that is an awesome downward dog she has going!

hugs ...

cindy. said...

totally RAD.

and i totally agree with lisa . . . i just giggle when i watch that little girl. will you PUH-LEASE move closer to me so i can babysit for FREE, anytime you want?????? wouldn't that be grand????

tell her i loved the elephant sound! i'm going to save that on my computer forever.

xoxoxxoxoxoxx.

p.s...no real findings at the chiropractor...other than my spine is too straight. my back still hurts so bad i could throw up sometimes. but, therapy begins on monday. he better not be sucking me into a lifetime of needing the chiropractor. grrrrr.

Pam said...

Sarah Jane, you better not crack that cute little head of yours while Grandma is there!! We'll go down to the beach and practice on the muscle man bars!