Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's In The Recipe Box?

In my struggle to update this blog with all of our backlogged pictures and adventures I stumbled upon this video we took in June.
Wow, how Sarah has grown up since then.
This video was turned the wrong way but my friend Tauna showed me how to turn it the right way. Thank goodness, since I have others I took with the camera accidentally facing the wrong direction.

Not only will the recipe box make me teary-eyed one day, so too will this video. Priceless!!!
My grandma puts together recipe boxes when we get married and then attaches that little picture of herself, and says "Hi honey!" It is one of my most treasured things! So glad it makes Sarah happy too.

Thanks Grandma!!!

7 comments:

Annie said...

Kim that is so sweet!! how are you feeling?

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh man. That is the best.

I love you Baby Sarah. See you SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma W. said...

Oh, Honey!! That is so sweet! And, don't cry someday, because I
am so very glad Sarah got to know Papa and me and we have such wonderful memories to take with us forever of you, Rich, Sarah and
now, very soon, another sweet little great grandchild! WE are
the lucky ones!! I hope you have the same wonderful feelings we had when we received the call that you were born! We left for Salt Lake
like to flashes of lightening!!
Our very first grandchild!!
We love you so much!

Grandma W. said...

Whoops! I didn't check my spelling again! Should be two
flashes!

Cindy said...

How do you turn the video that was taken the wrong way??!! We have a bunch like that and I didn't know there was a way to fix it!

catharooni said...

i love your grandma. i have never met her, but i love her!!!

cindy. said...

i don't know anyone that doesn't love that woman. how couldn't you? i need to go visit her...

that video is really sweet. i can't believe how much sarah has grown since june! amazing.

i hope you are feeling well, sister! i can't wait to meet that baby. and it just might be able to happen before christmas...