Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yearbook Photos So Soon

Awhile back my sister-in-law Rozanne posted some hilarious pics of her family from http://www.yearbookyourself.com/

Richard just sent me this picture of Sarah that he created about a month ago. FUNNY STUFF. He couldn't remember what year he chose...any guesses?!



7 comments:

Lisa said...

So funny! My guess...1983

catharooni said...

definitely 1980's!!!

Grandma W. said...

My guess - 1978 or 1979, maybe l980. I should know as I wore mine that way for about three years!
Cute trick, Rich!!
Love all of you!

Jyl said...

its 1981, I know, because my sister wore the same shirt and pearls in her pics that same year.

Anonymous said...

I guess 1980. The year of the big shoulder pads.

Annie said...

That is totally the early 80's. She makes the 80's look good, but she can make anything look good.

Pam said...

I guess since it's Halloween time you can get away with that but it's kind of weird for me!! I want my little 11 month old Sarah Jane back!!! She'll be into her own crazy thing before we know it! I love you! Grandma