
Ever since my parents made me stop trick or treating when I was 13 or 14, I have never been much of a Halloween fan. As a teacher I always tried to come up with the easiest, cheapest, costume. Well, now that I have Sarah Jane to dress up, Halloween might just be one of my favorite holidays. Atleast for as long as she lets me dress her up all cute.

Last night we went to the trunk or treat in the church parking lot. We of course didn't go to collect candy for this little chicken, but rather to see all of Sarah's little friends who were cute as ever.



We all had a good time. I think Richard had a blast showing Sarah off. I hardly saw any of her last night.
I love nothing more than seeing them have a good time together!!! Thanks for being such a wonderful daddy-o!!
SCARIER THAN USUAL!! :)

If you're happy and you know it...
bawk! bawk!
15 comments:
OH MY GOSH! that is the most adorable thing i have ever seen. i can't handle it...she's too cute. i think i could look at these pictures a thousand times. she's too, too much. I LOVE HER!
O My Gosh, too!!! If that isn't the cutest thing yet!!! Did you make her costume, Honey? If you did, you are getting prtty darned good with the sewing machine! If not - that is OK too! Hey! Richard, you look pretty good with that mask on!!
Love you all!
Her costume was my favorite of the night. Adorable!
That makes my night!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!
Kimberly Ann ... I am soooo proud of you! That costume is TOOOO cute but with that unbelievably happy, smiley, ADORABLE face sticking out of it ... Give me a break!! I am DYING to get my hands on that adorable little chicken!! I love, LOve, LOVE the photo by the stroller. We HAVE to work on that portfolio! She is amazing! Love you both so much!
Meg is sitting here just a squawking!!!! "BAWK! BAWK!" (And she gave Baby Sarah a kiss on the screen!)
It really did turn out sooooo cute and I can't wait to get Meg in hers. I wish we were closer so they could be little chickens together!
You are quite the little Martha these days, Kimmy. You amaze me with all you do. Love you so much! Miss you lots too.
P.S. I think I'm gonna wear Meg's orange leg warmers with my black pants to the gym on Friday!!!!!! hee hee.
She's the cutest chicken I've ever seen! The costume is ADORABLE!!!
ADORABLE!
Far too cute!
Sarah, looks so stinking cute!
I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! she is far too cute to be for real!! AWESOME costume - and what a trouper to be smiling in it the whole time!! i HAVE to come south and meet her SOON!
love & hugs to you all ...
cath
Hey! Your costume turned out AWESOME!
never eating chicken again! she's adorable...seriously, the best costume ever!
The cutest little chicken I've ever seen! What a smile. Thanks for sending the pictures. I'm making a little Halloween scrapbook for Nathan so I'll put Sarah's picture in it, too. :)
Aunt Penny
Oh little Sarah, you are the cutest little baby chicken I've ever seen and Meg is the cutest toddler chicken!!! What a pair you would have made out on the streets!! You both should be very very proud of your Mama's!! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment