Wednesday, October 15, 2008

UGH!!

It's rather unfortunate that I don't remember any of the sign language I took one year at college. It sure would come in handy right now (if Richard knew it as well). For the past 2 days we have basically been typing blackberry messages and using hand gestures to communicate.

"WHY?" You ask.

Richard has strep throat and is MISERABLE, MISERABLE, MISERABLE!!!

8 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

So sorry. For everyone.

Take care Richard. Want to get your tonsils out? Kendon will tell you all about it! Hang in there, guys!

Love you.

catharooni said...

did someone put kendon's tonsils in rich??? hope he feels better SOON! and that you and miss sj can stay healthy ... HUGS!!

Jen said...

You will just have to make up your own secret team language. Like in baseball and other sports.

Jen said...

oh yeah- get better soon!

Rozanne said...

I am having some sore throat issues right now. I don't think I have strep though. So, does he have some good antibiotics to take?

Grandma W. said...

OH! Darn!! That is no fun Rich!!
We hope you are all better by now!
Have you had your tonsils out? It doesn't always matter, I guess.
Hope you and Sarah didn't get it, Kim!
No more sickies!!!
Love you all!

Jyl said...

Poor Rich! I am so sorry!, Try this...I swear this secret works...
Put Vicks all over his Chest and then soak a wash cloth in rubbing alcohol (warm preferably) and lay it on his vixed chest.(it will make him choke by the fumes, but it really works I SWEAR!) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I had a piercing headache the other day, I know how pain feels.