Saturday, November 1, 2008

CANstruction


This was a cool, FREE activity here in Los Angeles. I only heard about it because we received a postcard in the mail. It was at a business complex near our house so we thought we better venture out to see it. I am glad we did. My favorite is the one of Watts Towers! When I taught in South Central at Barrett Elementary, another teacher took me on a field trip there one Saturday. It was amazing!




Usually when Richard puts Sarah on his shoulders she sits up, this day however she was content just like this. Silly goose!

3 comments:

dana said...

That is SO cool! Too bad we don't live on the westside. I'd stop by!

Grandma W. said...

Honestly, she is so darned cute!! And, quite the character too! She is going to have a great sense of humor as she grows up! She is always smiling!!! Do you know how fortunate you two are????!!!! I have a hunch you do!!
Love you all!

Grandma W. said...

I forgot to mention the cans! That is really neat!! People have such amazing imaginations!
Love you!