She must just like to have some-thing covered up! Do you suppose it is because she liked to be swaddled for so lone? Anyway, you have two little darlings and I am so sorry you have to so far away. However, we are very glad we get to see all of you Californians as often as we do!! Just waiting for June to come now!! We love you!
3 comments:
She must just like to have some-thing covered up! Do you suppose it is because she liked to be swaddled for so lone? Anyway, you have two little darlings and I am so sorry you have to so far away.
However, we are very glad we get to see all of you Californians as often as we do!! Just waiting for June to come now!!
We love you!
I meant long, not lone! Guess I don't proof well enough!
Sarah, you make me giggle. I just look at you and giggle cause I know any second you will be doing something silly!
I love you Sarah!
Post a Comment