We went to the farm yesterday with Aunt Elizabeth and cousin Kelly.
Sarah is quite the strawberry picker. "Only red, no white!"
We had a fun day.
Want to see the C.U.T.E.S.T. creature there?

He is seriously irresistable!!!
Posted by Kim at 8:43 PM
7 comments:
How fun to go pick strawberries! I only wish that place was a little closer.
Oh wow-those pictures of Luke!! SO adorable.
I COULD EAT HIS FACE RIGHT UP . . . HE IS SO YUMMY. although those pictures bring such joy to my heart, it makes me miss him terribly! come back to boise, puh-lease!!!!
gah. please keep creating children because you and richard make the cutest babies ever.
i can just hear sarah saying that. too funny, that girl. and smart smart smartie pants!
I LOVE LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!! I will shout it from the rooftops. He is so danged cute.
And I'm pretty sure Cindy told ME that Kendon and I make the cutest kids. hmmmm. I guess it can be a tie.
I agree with Cindy! However -----
You had better hurry if you are going to make more little cuties!
He is a doll though, and so is Sarah! Would have loved to see her picking strawberries!! Only
the red!!!
We love you!
I will have to say ---- all our
great grandchildren are darling!!
Can't leave anyone out!
Love you!
SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!! what a babe!
Oh goodness....love these pictures...I could just eat up those chubby cheeks!!!
Post a Comment