Boo Hiss...this little munchkin's life is F.L.Y.I.N.G by. I guess since I'm not just sitting on the couch staring at him like I did Sarah, the time is moving much faster than it did with her.
Here's what this cute yummy creature is up to now:
**20 pounds 6 ounces--about the 96th percentile.
**27 inches long
**sits totally unassisted and is happier for it. he was never a fan of being on his back or belly
**has blue eyes. the rest of us have some form of brown/hazel but the nurse said his would have already changed if they were going to. they are beautiful.
**squeals and laughs uncontrably at & with Sarah. noone can make him happier than she can!!!
**loves to chew on anything...noses included; right, Lis?!
**stopped sleeping through the night. :(
**reaches for things.
**sleeps on his tummy.
**started solids today. hated the oatmeal but when we switched to rice, he couldn't get enough of it.
Luke,
When you were in my tummy, I never worried about whether I would be able to love you as much as I did your sister. I always knew I would, and boy do I ever!!! I adore you. I can't get enough of your yummy neck and could smooch on it all day long. Your smile melts me. Instantly! You are loved very much and I am glad you are mine!
xo
mom
6 comments:
Oh, Baby Luke. I LOVE you too. You are so adorable and I miss you terribly.
Here are a few of my favorite things I miss:
-your thighs
-your eyes
-your squeal
-your new love of snuggling
-that you are the sweetest, easiest baby
Pooh. Now, I'm crying. Who's surprised?!?!?
Miss you all so much. And jealous that Cin and Trav are at your house right now. No fair. Hug the lovebirds for me!
P.S. Maybe it wasn't the oatmeal that Luke despised but the Care Bears bid. Get that boy something MANLY!
I can't believe how fast he's growing up too! What a cute chubby little boy you have - and love the blue eyes. Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun with him!
No WAY!! 6 months already?! He is BEAUTIFUL, Kim! Happy 6 months!
oh he is so cute!!! i am so glad i got to see him! you are the best kim...love you and miss you! see you sooooooooooon!
How sweet he is!!! I just wish I had felt better when you were here
so I could have done more with the little ones! Next time! Yes, Kids, you must enjoy every second because they grow up and away so darned fast!! Just think, all of our kids have lived with their spouses longer than they lived with Papa and me!!! :( So sad!
But, we had many good years and now look what we have to show for it! All these wonderful grandkids!
We love all of you so much!!!
He's darling. Are you bringing him and his sister to visit me in a couple weeks?
Post a Comment