WHY IS IT OKAY TO POST PICTURES LIKE THIS OF LUKE AND IT'S ADORABLEAND SQUISHABLE BUT IF THEY WERE PICTURES OF MY CHUB, THERE WOULD BE NOTHING CUTE ABOUT IT AT ALL?!?!
Life is not fair that baby's chub is soooo cute but not on me. and enjoy a run outside for me... I am drawing realllyyy tired of the church. but it snowed yet again yesterday. maybe I should just come visit until spring is here!!!
7 comments:
aaahhh! i love that chub! can't wait to squeeze in TWO WEEKS from tomorrow!
i saw the title before i saw the pics and read the words ... and i was thinking the same thing:
"this will be how cute the baby is! how come if it was me, it would be gross?"
great minds ...
Life is not fair that baby's chub is soooo cute but not on me. and enjoy a run outside for me... I am drawing realllyyy tired of the church. but it snowed yet again yesterday. maybe I should just come visit until spring is here!!!
Wow, what a chunk! I love those chubby babies.
LOVE it!!!!!
LOL LOL LOL! I just kissed my computer screen! Thanks alot, my lipstick isnt the easiest to get off here! I miss you!
Oh Boy! He sure is a cute "Chub"!
And, yes, we wouldn't like it of us for sure!!! He and I would make a good pair!!! So anxious to see all of you!
Post a Comment