Sunday, April 25, 2010

Who Says White Men Can't Jump?

Ours can!
Thanks Huffs.
Luke loves his Johnny Jump up.

4 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh, I knew he would love that! Too too cute.

Don't let him spend too much time in that thing for fear he might work off all those cute rolls on his thighs!!!!! What would we do if Luke was roll-less?!?!?!?

Sarah was crackin' me up. "CHEESE!"

Pam said...

I told you he would love one of those things! Too too cute!!!
Love, Grandma

catharooni said...

awesome! love lukey & his bouncy. and now i know why i have always felt such a deep connection to miss sj even though i haven't met her yet ... SHE IS A HAM JUST LIKE ME!! too precious - lurve them both!

Grandma W. said...

Boy! He sure gives that thing a workout doesn't he? Look how he is growing!!! That little suit fit him not too long ago and now look how short it is!!! Darn it anyway! I hope they don't forget us during their growing streaks!!!!
We love you!