| Just because she looked so cute in her jeans and ruffley purple sweatshirt!!! |
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
SCRUMPTIOUS
Posted by Kim at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Just because she looked so cute in her jeans and ruffley purple sweatshirt!!! |
Posted by Kim at 10:28 AM
5 comments:
Oh, man. Jeans make her look soooo grown up. I say she is never allowed to wear them again. EVER.
But, she is also absolutely darling in those jeans. Though she is cute no matter what she is wearing!
Love you sarah Jane.
She does look so cute. I love little kids in jeans!
I got your check in the mail. Thanks! And if for some reason the clips don't show up, PLEASE let me know!
Oh, what a little doll baby!! I'm feeling rather sad that I can't hug and kiss on her right now!
Keep the pictures coming!
i need me some miss sj love!!! thanks for your post on my blog - and since my cousin has known me since birth (she is about 8 yrs older than me) i think she is well aware of my propensity to prattle on!! ... i will come visit soon - really!!!
What a great little "poser"! She looks darling in jeans ---anything!
I can't believe she has grown up so darned fast! I am like your Mom - I wish I could get hold of her and kiss on her!! They are all just growing up so fast! I loved Lisa's blog re: learning about Sirri at school! You will soon be saying the same thing!
Love you all!!!
Post a Comment