Thursday, December 2, 2010

WARNING to all mothers

THIS COULD BE YOU IF YOU FALL ASLEEP ON THE JOB...

6 comments:

jazmine said...

hahahaha!!! Is that for real?? That is AWESOME!!

Elizabeth said...

Did Sarah do that all by herself? Did she have some coaxing from a parent? Pretty funny!

Elizabeth said...

Did Sarah do that all by herself? Did she have some coaxing from a parent? Pretty funny!

Lisa-Marie said...

Really? Did you not know she was doing that or were you being a good sport. OR just too tired to care? I get that!

Hysterical!

I love you.

P.S. As funny as this is...I was really hoping it would be pics of Sarah's cake!

Juliann said...

HAHAHA!!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! And the scary part is that I'm so tired these days, I'm sure I'd sleep right through it, too!!

Grandma W. said...

Honey, that is hilarious!! Did Sarah have help doing all the art-work? You look pretty good all painted up!!

LOve you!!