Monday, November 22, 2010

BOUNTIFUL BASKETS

Okay for those of you in the following states

AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY

you must check out the following website. (and I guarantee they will be in more states sooner rather than later!!)




You can get your weekly produce for $16.50. It's a screaming deal!! The produce is great quality and they even have organic baskets for $10 more. Their bread is amazing and the tortillas, fresh, and yummy. We have been getting a bountiful basket for about 6 weeks and love it. I rarely go to the market for fruits and veggies. Most of the time they provide produce that I would buy but occasionally there has been something I wouldn't normally buy, but I have actually liked being forced to try something new.


Then, if you get a basket, my sisters and I started a blog with recipes and ideas about how to use all of these lovely items. Check us out here at basket411



1 comments:

Miriam Oh Painter said...

This is great Kim! I love it and I love the idea for the 411. Nice and fun!