Sarah has a cousin named Jessica. She's cute, she's funny, she's friendly, well, she's many things. And right now she seems to be one of Sarah's idols. Sarah is just waiting for Jessica to come sleep in the top portion of her daybed. (hint, hint cardalls) Many nights she asks when she's coming and many mornings she asks for her hair to be done "like Jessica." This is what that means...
Thanks Jessica for being my daughters idol. If she turns out like you, I will be one happy mama! xoxo
2 comments:
Every little girl has to have a role model and it sounds like Sarah must have a good one! I can't seem to remember which one is Jessica?
Love You!
I feel so touched. Sarah, I would love to sleep in your daybed. I have a daybed with a trundle too. and I would love to have a sleepover with you!! maybe you should come to visit me.
Post a Comment