Friday, December 17, 2010

A Girl's Gotta Do, What A Girl's Gotta Do....


You see the lights on the highest peak? Yeah, I did that!!! We discovered that while I am afraid of heights someone else in our family is even more afraid of heights.



See, here I am!

6 comments:

Juliann said...

You go girl!!! I THOUGHT about doing the top peak on our house (b/c Scott declined) but you are a better woman than I...and it makes all the difference. Your house looks so great!! And I know you live in ID now, and I know it snows there, but holy cow!!! That is some S-N-O-W!! Talk about having to buy a completely different wardrobe!! Looks fun, but Cali still misses you.

Grandma W. said...

Hey! You are oner braave Mama!!
Your house looks so pretty! I am anxious to come out on CHRISTmas
and see the real things! You would think we lived in another State the way we come to your house! We will do better when the weather clears up some! You hang in there, Honey! You are a good wife, Mother and Granddaughter!!!
We Love You!

Grandma W. said...

Your Grandma needs to check her spelling before she sends her comments!! Please forgive me!!!
And, tell Sarah and Luke that I really do know how to spell!!!
Love You!

Heather Smith Janssen said...

Kim! It was so fun to run in to you last week! Next time i come we should grab lunch! I had to find your blog and say hi! Its funny that you posted this about the lights because i did the SAME thing a couple weeks ago. My husband didn't care much about Christmas lights and wasn't going to put them up so i gotter done! Chicks got skills! take care!

Lisa-Marie said...

Ya. That's my sis. She is one tough chika! The lights look beautiful!

And with all that snow you all might as well move HERE. Come on, Mom. What say ya?

Lisa-Marie said...

P.S. They look straight in the picture. I hope you did dad proud!