Sunday, December 12, 2010

SAD, SAD Day

While I have way more important blog posts waiting to be written this one just couldn't be postponed.

My in-laws were visiting last week and we don't have a vehicle large enough to tote all of us around town. My mom so kindly offered to trade cars with me while they were in town. Well, our visitors left Friday morning and my parents are returning from out of town today so my mom's car had to go back to it's rightful owner. If we didn't have a house that we love and adore we might have packed up and left town just so we didn't have to return my mom's MINI-VAN! Nuts, I know, but wow, I now know why it's the mom vehicle and I look forward to the day Richard is out of school and we can afford one of our own.

So, I am petitioning for more visitors, partly because there are many people we miss and partly because I want my mom's car back. Let me know when you'll be here, our calendar looks pretty open right now...

3 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Dude. You're such a mom. And it makes me HAPPY!

Love you.

Grandma W. said...

See Honey! I told you and I knew you wouldn't want to give it back!!
They are the absolute best "Mom, grandparent, everything" car!!! I will be happy for you when you can also get one!! We just have to remember it takes time for all things to happen!
We love you!!

Pam said...

I love you but you can't have my car!!!!!!!