Fall is my favorite time of year. I can't get enough of it; the air is crisp, the sky is blue, and the leaves, oh, the leaves! The whole time I lived in California, I only made it home one time during this time of year and it was too early to really see the leaves change. It's been good to be back!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did you find your camera when you unpacked? Sarah looks like she is having fun.
I am so glad that picture got to be taken in Papa and Grandma's
back yard! We love having the Atchley family in Boise! Too bad there wasn't one of Luke too!
Honestly, isn't she the cutest little girl? No matter where the picture happens to be taken!!
We love you!
Wow, so you moved back to Boise? How awesome is that? That makes me so happy. I'm going to need your new address. Hopefully we can get together. I bet it's so nice to live close to your family. I hope all is well for you. I can't believe your baby already turned one-what the heck is that all about? :)
love the BANGS!!
Post a Comment