This morning my girl went on vacation without us! She seemed SO BIG driving away in the car with grandma. She's going to Rexburg for Meg's birthday. She could hardly wait for my mom to arrive. She must have walked around the house for an hour with her backpack on.
She seemed even bigger tonight when she didn't even want to talk to me tonight when I called to tell her goodnight. I know I should be happy she's having fun and will do things without us, but my night's just not the same without her goodnight loves!
Yesterday when I was telling her I would miss her, this was her reply, "Don't be sad mama, I will come back!" Although judging by how much fun she seems to be having and that she won't even chat with me, I'm not so sure about that anymore. I guess I will just have to wait and see....it's going to be a long, quiet weekend around here!!


1 comments:
It sure makes a difference when one is gone for sure!! Wail until they start to school, Honey! Then, they will be gone - poof!!!
And, they will be in college! That is how fast the time goes!!!
Seems impossible, but it does!!!
Anyway, aren't you glad she had such a good time with Grandma?
Grandma sure loved it!!!!
We love you!
Post a Comment