Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dancer Turned Walker

It was Sunday night.

We were having a dance party.

I think that will be quite obvious.

Sarah is CRAZY!

I almost didn't post this for 2 selfish reasons.

First, we really did eat our way out of LA and boy does it show.

I'm working on that now.

Second, I get very excited and vocal when Luke starts walking.

So if you truly love me, you will please turn the volume WAY DOWN!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Despite my reluctance, I decided I had to post this because it's Luke's first steps and because Sarah's hysterical.

She really does dance like that.

A lot!

Enjoy!


8 comments:

jazmine said...

SO CUTE!! I loved Sarah's dancing!!

Juliann said...

Sarah is hilarious!!! What a riot! ...and yay for Luke! :>) Now the real fun of having two kids begins.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

I lvoe EVERYTHING about this video!!! Yay for Luke! How is he so grown up?! What a fun time:) And Sarah? Seriously, her dancing is awesome. Like, will she come and teach me her moves, kind of awesome:)

Taryn said...

Yay for Luke! I just showed Nate this video and he said "Her is funny!" I love the dancing! What CUTE kids you have.

Cindy said...

Cute video! Okay, I'm a little slow but I just realized that you guys moved! How is Idaho?

kalanicut said...

So, so cute. Good job Luke. So Sarah's been taking dance lessons from her Dad then? Darling. Miss her!!! Nursery just isn't the same without her. :(

Miss you guys!

Grandma W. said...

We are so glad we get to see the "real" things now, not just on the computer!! And, they are both so darned cute! Luke will have to fight his way in front of the camera when Sarah is there too!!
No dull moments from now on, Kids!!!!!
Love you!

Penny said...

Love it! Dancing is so grand. Major endorphin lift. : ) I, too, am glad you are closer. Love you all!