| This is Sarah at 4 months old. She weighed 12 pounds 2 ounces. |
| This is Luke at 3 weeks. He weighs 11 pounds 6 ounces. |
| This is Sarah at 4 months old. She weighed 12 pounds 2 ounces. |
| This is Luke at 3 weeks. He weighs 11 pounds 6 ounces. |
Posted by Kim at 3:13 PM
10 comments:
Aaaaaaaaaaah! I can't click on the pictures to get them bigger. I need a close up of Luke.
I can't believe how big he is. Well, I can. I had one just like him.
Call on the computer tomorrow if you have a chance. I need to see the kiddos.
Love you,
Mrs. Joe
why is lisa calling herself mrs. joe? crazy lady.
i think it must be in our genes . . . to have really large children. it makes me VERY nervous!
i can't wait to kiss those cheeks!
You have cute kiddos!! Thanks for the gift that was so kind!! hope u are adjusting well!!:)
Yes! He is a big boy! And, oh so cute! I can hardly wait to see both of them!! And, it won't be very long either! Isn't he easy to care for though? It sure seems to run in the family!
Love you all!!
I love the chub roles they get!
oooooo i need to see these beautiful beings you and rich created!!! they are both so adorable (even when throwing a fit over a dress) ... **smiles**
Aaahhhh, my Taylor was born 11 pounds 6 ounces...I love the big chubby ones!!
WHAT A HANDSOME little guy! and i am partial to the chunky ones! LOL....
He is SO CUTE! Hope y'all are doing well! We need to get together one of these days!
What a big boy, and he sure looks like his sister. :) By the way, his siser is SO-O-O cute. Love you all and would love to snuggle Luke and Sarah.
Aunt Penny
Post a Comment