Yep, it's a BOY.
Luke Edmon Atchley has joined our family.
He's sweet, squishy, and adored beyond belief.
when: Saturday, October 3, 2009 @ 1:58 pm
where: UCLA Ronald Reagan
why: because 41 weeks was long enough :)
| how: unfortunately via c-section, |
| why: because he was a big boy! |
| We are a VERY HAPPY family of 4!! |
12 comments:
Cindy bawled reading my D.L. post and now, I'm bawling reading this. Why can I NOT stop crying every time I see his picture? And then I just ask for you to send more. Ugh.
He really is so so very cute and I can not wait to get my hands on him.
Welcome to the world and more importantly, to our family Little Man Luke. I LOVE you already.
P.S. Grandma Weldon....I blame the tears on you!!!
Love you.
congrats!!!! what a cute family of four. i guess newborn outfits won't work...
Congratulations! He's a cutie!!
oh man, he's a keeper! i'm so happy he is finally here! i hope you've been showing him my picture and telling him his aunt cindy loves him :)!
i wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to send me more pictures! i can't get enough!
i love you little buddy!
Oh Boy! We have a California full back in the family!!! He is so sweet, cute and I am sure, very cuddly!! I would love to be able to do that right now!!!! We love
his name too! I wish your Grandpa could see him, Rich! I bet he would be so proud!!! You will have to send him a picture for sure!!! Love the name, Luke!!
Yes, Lisa, I know you probably did inherit the crying from me, but it is OK to cry!!! I am sure glad!!!
We love you all!!!
Really, a 10 pounder!!!! You go mama!
Congrats you guys
Kim,
Congratulations!!!! He is so handsome. I'm so exciting for your family. I have a feeling that Sarah will be a great helper & big sister.
I hope you are recovering well from the C-section.
Take care,
Marci
Yea!@#! He really is adorable. Congrats.
he' so so so cute!! I can't wait to meet him. I love the name too!
Such cute pictures! Congrats again. Hope all is going well.
Kim - It's been a while since I've visited the blogging world. But, I was thinking of you, knowing you've had your baby by now. Congratulations. What a handsome little/big guy. Let me know when you come to town.
Lots of love!
Post a Comment