Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Okay, So He IS BIG!!!


All of a sudden my new little baby, who was technically never really little, seems so big to me.

I did have a big baby boy, didn't I?!

Big and oh so yummy!!

8 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

We have another Squisher on our hands here, Cindy! And it's making me crazy that I can't squish him.

He is so darling. I love his little turtle mouth in the first picture. And I really see Sarah in pic #2.

I love you Little Man Luke. Love you. Love you. Love you.

And yes, Richard. I am crying, AGAIN! I know you think you have the wackiest S.I.L. EVER. You might be right.

Call me on the computer sometime when Sarah is awake (if that is feasible.) I want to see her with Luke again. It warms my heart.

Jen said...

He is just perfect. I love the photos... you have beautiful children.

Greek Goddess said...

He is just too cute.

Grandma W. said...

Yummy I Guess!!! Boy! Would I ever like to get my hands on him!!!
And, Sarah too!! What a beautiful little boy you kids have!! Yep! He was ready for sure!!! By the way , Jeremy will be home tomorrow!! Isn't that great??!!
Love You!

catharooni said...

SOMEbody looks like his big sis!! he is beautiful - and so soon ... you know when a non-parent says a baby is cute it is true. cause we usually think they are funny looking for a good long time after being borned. (cheeky grins) ... ;oP

cindy. said...

so yummy, so sweet, so cute, so squishy, and so in need of some aunt cindy lovin'! i can't wait to get my hands on him in two weeks!

you are right sister . . . that first picture is so cute!

i adore him. and that sarah. tell her i'm excited to come play with her!

Taryn said...

Oh, he has THE cutest face! I can't wait to meet him. so so SO adorable!

Juliann said...

Oh, so cute!! I cannot wait to get my hands on that boy!! I better start lifting some weights so I'll be in shape for the occassion! :>) Big babies are the best!