Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Not Sure How To Handle This...

Here was our Sunday morning struggle.
Obviously she didn't want to wear this dress, but time was of the essence.

Later that day, trying to avoid a similar experience, Richard let her pick out what she wanted to wear.
3 different things were tried on, 3 different fits were thrown, and in the end, a 4th outfit was pulled from the closet because we just wanted to go outside for a Sunday stroll before the sun went down.
Richard and I had no idea she would become such a girl so quickly.
I'm not sure who that makes more nervous--daddy or mommy!!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Maybe she is just starting the terrible twos early?

Jen said...

It hit Katie about at that age and we still have morning struggles... and she even picks out the outfits the night before. Good luck and hopefully she will out grow it QUICKLY!

Lisa-Marie said...

Hmmmm. Kinda reminds me of Sirri. Yes?

Don't worry. Sirri is now my easiest child.

Love you Sarah, Jane.

cindy. said...

that is hysterical! maybe she takes after her aunt cindy . . . i do that many mornings. {sorry for giving her icky genes}

i can't wait to see you all in less than 2 weeks!

Greek Goddess said...

I was around that age when I apparently insisted on wearing two dresses at the same time. Good luck. I have no advice!

Grandma W. said...

Oh Boy, Honey!! Your don't have to tell me! We had the three girls who were so picky ---- and then, we had John, who was so easy!
You will see a great difference in Big Sister and Little Brother!!!
Being an "old" girl, I am sorry to have to tell you that!
But ------ she is so darned cute!!!
We love you all!

Pam said...

Don't believe a word your Grandma tells you. Penny, Patty and I were adorable little angels! And so is Sarah! Just a stage! And I had nothing to do with it. She wore the first outfit she picked with me!!!

Stephanie said...

I love girl drama!!

XOXO

Aunt Penny said...

Oh, dear, and she is only 2! Ya gotta love her!