Thursday, March 5, 2009

Latest & Greatest

Sarah has been signing "sleep" when she's ready for bed for a couple of months now. It's adorable and makes bed/naptime such a cinch. Well, lately we can't get enough of her new bedtime ritual. As we go to lay her down she begins waving, continuing to do so until we leave her room and shut her door.

DARLING! That's all I have to say.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Yes, Grandma has to agree . . . she is very DARLING!

Taryn said...

That is the cutest thing!

Cindy said...

I didn't know you guys were signing with Sarah! We loved signing with Gavin and I remember when he used to sign "sleep" as well. Isn't it so nice!

Grandma W. said...

Oh, how sweet!!! She is growing up entirely too fast!!! Please keep showing her our picture so she won't forget us!! She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! Well, almost, except for Penny, Pam, Patty and John when they were litte ones!!!
We love you!