I remember the days when Sarah fit nicely in the kitchen sink. It was as though it was meant to be; the perfect match.
Well, she still fits. (sortof)
One Sunday morning, a week or 2 back, we learned this while trying to rush around, getting ready for church. Sarah's like clockwork; food in, food out, which is how I think it should be, but anyway. In our rushed morning we fed her, immediately plopped her in the bathtub, and had to immediately remove her. Luckily she still fit in the kitchen sink and she really enjoyed it! We have since started bathing her Saturday night, which I know is standard but Saturday nights always seem just as rushed as Sunday mornings.
What's a busy family to do?! :)
3 comments:
It seems like she was that little just yesterday, yet it feels like she has been part of our lives forever!
Slow down, Baby Sarah. Slow down.
I LOVE YOU, YOU CUTIE PANTS!
P.S. ALL of my kids have had a code brown in the tub. It gets even more exciting when they are all in the tub together and Meg does it and then Sirri and Connor freak out!
dido to lisa's comment...please slow down sj!
i love you mucho!
I think that has happened to all of our kids at one time or the other - it has just been so long ago! She looks so cute sitting in the sink! I haate to see her grow up so darned fast!!
We love you!
Post a Comment