Here's Sarah with some of her friends at a Valentine's Day gathering. Look how cute they are in their matching dresses. 
Sarah Jane, Saylor, Ella, and Claire
Sarah was especially fond of this hiding spot and the farm animal toys.

Sarah and I made heart shaped valentines that said, "I'll never tire of our friendship!" and attached them to toy sand trucks. Yes, she actually helped with the making. We painted tire marks on them with toy cars. She only lasted a few minutes but got enough done to make all the cards. I look forward to when she lasts at a project longer than it takes me to set it up! :)
If Valentine's Day is always this much fun with kids, then I say bring it on!!
4 comments:
What a fun play group! I Love the matching dresses. I feel like these girls just need to stop growing so quickly. THey are all getting to be so big. Hope to see you soon. Lots of love.
The dresses really did look adorable! I loved Sarah's valentines too. I had no idea that those were tire marks painted on that paper, what a creative idea.
you are a creative momma! girls are adorable, miss sj's intensity with the horses bodes well for her future as a vet, and i want to live near enough to get a valentine next year!!
How cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting already! Keep up the fun times as she will always remember them!
We love you!!
Post a Comment