Well, at least, she took after her Great Grandma in some way!! Only she looks so cute that way! Honestly, she is so darned cute and we would like to be able to see her and squeeze her!! Like I have said before, though, we are glad you are not any further away!!! We love you!
5 comments:
Sarah, your tummy looks just like your aunties. Unfortunately, you are much cuter with a Buddha belly than I am!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Miss you tons too.
what an adorable little miss purple people eater!!
I think I've seen Richard in that very pose!
Well, at least, she took after her Great Grandma in some way!! Only she looks so cute that way! Honestly, she is so darned cute and we would like to be able to see her and squeeze her!! Like I have said before, though, we are glad you are not any further away!!!
We love you!
i'm sorry i haven't commented for a while.
i love you all...i really do.
and i especially love that belly.
love you. miss you. squeeze you. kiss you. love you.
Post a Comment