Monday, February 2, 2009

Family Photos


Over the Christmas holiday while my sister was here, she took some family photos for us. It was fun to get out and capture our little family near where we live. I opted for the cliche beach shots; something I thought I would never do, but figure, we live here and might not always, so why not.

We are H-A-P-P-Y with how they turned out. Thanks sister!!










10 comments:

Taryn said...

I'm so glad you posted these, I was hoping I would get to see them. I just love family pictures, and yours turned out wonderful! Your sister did a great job-I am in love with that last one, it's just beautiful.

Erica said...

Very cute pics!!

catharooni said...

oh yah, right. like the rest of us mere mortals need your superstar family to be professionally photographed!!

nice work cindy! and kim, miss sj is as adorable as ever ... of course, with her cutie-patootie parents, what do you expect??

Cindy Bigelow said...

i miss you.

give sarah jane a kiss for me.

love love love you.

Stacey Jensen said...

The final photo is my favorite. Cindy is so talented. It is a very touching photo.

Grandma W. said...

Cute pictures!! Sarah is getting so big! What happened to our sweet "little" girl? Now, she is our sweet "big" girl! Good job, Cindy! Fun doing them at the beach too, huh?
Love you!!

Jyl said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURES... I hop eyou frame them and have them on your walls, sooooo gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

These pictures are great!! Love LOVE LoVe that first picture of Sarah!! When is Cindy coming to Florida???? I want cliche beach pictures too!! :-)

Cindy said...

Great pictures! It makes me miss the beach.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

so cute. i love them so much. the fam one is fab!