He's done it. He now sleeps through the night. LOVE IT! I feel like a new woman and a better mama because I'm well rested. For those of you who need to sleep train your little munchkins (now or in the future), I HIGHLY recommend the book, "The Sleep Easy Solution." All my friends have used it and had success as well.
On Monday night he woke up twice. The first time he cried for 20 minutes and the second time he cried for 5.
Tuesday night he only woke up once and it wasn't until around 6. He went back to sleep on his own after about 30 minutes.
Last night he slept until 7 and woke up happy, chatty, and refreshed. So did I!!
Here's a video of the big, little guy.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Hip-Hip-Hooray
Posted by Kim at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
3 weeks five days. thanks goodness. i need to snuggle him. now.
oh that giggle! what a love he is. like lisa, i can't wait to snuggle him!
uh, 3 weeks, 5 days . . .. that's CRAZY. wow, really? am i ready for this? whew. my heart is racing a bit.
I will have to read it... I am jealous though!!!
Hoooooray!!!!! I knew it would happen soon! He certainly looks like a VERY satisfied little guy
who should sleep through the night!
I can hardly wait to get hold of him - and Sarah!! Nice work kids!!
Love you!
Of course, the "kids" means Kim and Rich!! Keep up the good work!
i can't wait to see this little man.
Yeah! Congratulations! There's nothing better then a good night's sleep.
Post a Comment