Sunday, March 7, 2010

Firsts

On Friday Luke went on his first swing. He loved it!


On Saturday he sat in his first restaurant highchair. It's crazy how fast time is flying by.

In my parent's old house on their bedroom wall they always had pictures of my sisters and me when we were babies. This pic of Luke looks just like one of us, but I can't remember which one. I think, maybe me. Help mom? Who does this look like?

5 comments:

cindy. said...

i'm looking at this on trav's computer and his speakers aren't hooked up so i can't listen to the video! aaah! i want to listen to it. i bet he is giggling that irresistable giggle. boy, i love him.

Rozanne said...

I can't believe how much he has changed/grown since the last time I saw him. He is adorable. You really need to bring him over for a visit! The rest of you are welcome, also. :)

catharooni said...

YUM!!! posts like this make me wish i gambled and had a chance of winning the lottery so i could come visit RIGHT NOW!

cindy. said...

oh the sweetness of that giggle! LOVE HIM.

Grandma W. said...

How cute! I love to hear him giggle! And ---- I am not your Mom, but I sure know who he looks like! Yes, Honey, it is YOU!!!
Very much right now! Can't wait to see him and Sarah!
Love you all!