HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
OVER NIGHT MY LITTLE GIRL IS NO LONGER LITTLE!! SHE LIKES TO DO THINGS ALL BY HERSELF, HER CLOTHES NO LONGER SAY "INFANT", BUT RATHER, "TODDLER", AND EVERYDAY SHE FIGURES OUT NEW THINGS THAT SHE USED TO NEED ME FOR!
WHEN SARAH WAS FIRST BORN, A COUPLE IN OUR WARD'S DAUGHTER TURNED 1 AND THEY TOLD US THAT THEY MISSED THEIR BABY. RICHARD AND I TOTALLY DID NOT UNDERSTAND THEM AND THOUGHT THEY WERE CRAZY...
UNTIL NOW!!!!
8 comments:
SARAH!!!! I told you to quite growing up! PLEASE.
She is so cute. I love love love her.
She reminds me of Meg in that video for some reason.
Sarah Jane, I agree with Aunt Lisa! You've got to quit growing up so fast! Grandma won't even know you when I get to see you next! I better hurry up and come before you are the one who picks me up from the airport!!!! I love you baby doll! Grandma
Thanks Mom and Daddy for sending me the special video!
this made my day!! thanks for the afternoon pick me up!! HUGS
One year old and feeding herself like that!!!! She is amazing! And, not very messy either!! We can hardly wait to see her (and you) if we get to come for Christmas and the Holiday Bowl!!!
She is growing up waaaaay too fast!
But, what can you do??? She is really a quick learner!!! Hopefully, we can squeeze her soon!!!
We love you!
wow, I feel like our move to utah means we are going to miss Sarah grow up! She is precious! what a big girl! we miss you guys!
I totally feel that same way! I couldn't wait for Jack to get bigger, now he's too big. He started talking non-stop this week. Sarah is darling! We should get together after the holidays.
It only seems to go faster, with each passing year and with each child. So soak up as much as you can... love you and miss you.
Post a Comment