Sunday, December 21, 2008

All I Want For Christmas is 2 More Front Teeth

Little Miss is cutting 2 more teeth.


They're the 2 next to your front teeth.

I-teeth?!

Canines?!

It makes her resemble Santa.

Rosy RED cheeks.

Belly.

Well, that's not really just from teething.

This isn't how I imagined her first photo-op with the big guy.

She's not feeling well and it shows.

Usually Santa is depicted as an old, white guy, not a young accented man with what resembles a dark tan.

Josh did an amazing job and can be Santa anytime in my book.

Look at his rosy reds and killer Santa smile!!!

I love LA!

She didn't cry like the rest of the "toddlers" and she's not even feeling well.

Had she been in tip-top shape she would have loved Santa's lap.

Next year...

I am surely not going to the mall for a better photo!

Or am I?

She is my first.

Can this really be the photo we have of her meeting the big guy?

Only time will tell!?!?

To be truthful, I don't have much of it left.

Time, where does it go these days?

Santa Claus is coming to town!!

4 comments:

Jyl said...

Awww, I know the feeling sara! Ryde is suffering in the same war

Taryn said...

Kim, just look at our blog and you'll think your Santa picture is money... and it is adorable, by the way.

Stephanie said...

I think the picture is cute... In my experience the best age for xmas pictures is about 4-6 years. (which reminds me I need to put Taylor's picture up on my blog) It is when they are really excited and are really happy to see Santa to tell him what they want.

We took all the kids to see Santa and I only got a picture with Taylor. Quintin and Ethan wouldn't even stand behind Santa for a picture, (they thought it was too babyish.) and Jaidyn wouldn't go near the stranger AT ALL!

I think Sarah did great!!

Merry Christmas!!

catharooni said...

tooooo cute! thanks for the pics!! i love her little christmas bottom - so seasonal ... (**HUGS**)