Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just Because

I emailed Ron yesterday and commented on how Sarah was still the cutest. His response was, "Sarah will be the cutest until..." Even after until...I still think she will always be the cutest! Here are some pictures to prove my point.

3 comments:

Grandma W. said...

Boy I think she has her G-Pa weldon's look!! Such pretty eyes,
nose & mouth & wait until those
cute legs fill out a little more!!
This will probably get some response from the rest of the family. I rest my case!!

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh she is THE cutest! I just can NOT wait to hold her. Seriously, she is so cute Kim. But Iguess I don't need to tell you that. But I will. She is PRECIOUS!!!! Thank you for posting pictures. It is so hard to not know what she looks like everyday. I stare and stare at the pics you send. I want to be able to recognize her in a crowd if needs be. I know needs never be but I just want to have her memorized.

Grandma W. said...

Obviously, that first "Grandma" comment was from Pappa! I kind of think she looks like me! No, she is just darling, and we will see soon who she looks like! You know, it is amazing how we think each one is the cutest ever! Isn't it wonderful we have enough room in our hearts for everyone of them??!!
Just look at how many we have and you are all darling!!
I love you!