She's still sleeping so I figure I might as well keep at it and attempt to get another post done while I can.
This post will just let you all see how crazy Rich and I are; especially when sleep deprived, stircrazy from all the rain that has kept us in the house for days(usually I love the rain, but when you have a little baby and just want to go for a walk, it really puts a damper on things), and when you are as anal and paranoid about doing everything right, as I will admit I am.
Last night Richard and I attempted to weigh Sarah on every scale we have in the house...and yes, that includes the kitchen meat scale.
According to the scaleS she weighs between 8 1/4 pounds and 8 1/2 pounds, fully clothed. At her last appointment she weighed 7-7, in the buff...so I would say she's making progress. Thankfully, all these hours feeding appear to be paying off and we no longer have the biggest loser living in our house.
5 comments:
HYSTERICAL! Don't you love all the crazy things you do now with a baby?!?! Can we please do that when I am there? That looks like FUN!
I'm sorry it is raining. That is hard huh? Hope it stops soon.
I'm sooo happy you had an extra 'minute' to update your blog Kimberly! You are a hoot! :) And ... you are a FANTASTIC Mom! Spending time with you and watching you and your new family has been one of the greatest joys for me. You might be anal and a wee bit to worried about whether or not that little munchkin is getting enough to eat but she looks AWESOME and all those wet, poopy diapers don't lie! Trust me on this one ... She's eating but she just loves sleeping so close to Mommy she doesn't know want that nursing time to end! :) You are a true joy to watch as a new Mommy! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! Love you!
Hi Honey! What a sweet little girl! I would like to get my hands on her so bad!!! I will just have to wait. Patty said she is the cutest ever! Do you think she is a bit partial? Isn't that little basket you got at the shower the nicest thing to have? She looks so cute in it!! It has been raining here too, and besides that, it is cold!!
Love you!
Hi! I know I have commented once on this blog, but I just want to tell you we missed you this year at your folks! I know you enjoyed being home with your "own little family"! That is the way it is supposed to be! We spent the whole day at your folks and it was so nice! They are so good to us! John, Judi and the boys were there for dinner too. Your Mom did it so simple and it was great!!!
We love you!
What a cutie patuti! I can't wait to get to CA in two weeks (or sooner?) so I can be a "two-fisted Nana/Auntie! I wonder if Sarah will have a little boy or a little girl cousin to plan with? We'll know soon.
Keep up the good work, Sweetie, I know you are enjoying every minute.
Happy New Year!
Aunt Penny
Post a Comment