Friday, October 19, 2007

Look How Big I've Gotten...




Time for my closeup...look I have 2 eyes, a nose, and chubby cheeks.

Today we went to the doctor for our week 33 appointment. We ended up in a room with an ultrasound machine...the WONDERFUL physicians assistant (who I like better than any of the doctors) decided to please us with pictures.


At 33 weeks along, I measure 33 centimeters--right on track. My blood pressure is perfect and let's hope it stays that way. Maybe that Weldon gene doesn't run in my blood. Fingers crossed. I still weigh less than Richard--hallelujah!


Floating Forearm--hopefully it will attach by the time we're ready to deliver. Can you see it up above Snap's head?



No meat on these ribs! Looks like Snap already has the skeleton costume for Halloween.


How many fingers am I holding up? Look closely-they're at the top, five little white dots.


5 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

you made my morning!!! happy happy happy!

i love you snap. can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see Snap. We look forward to some more pictures in the future.

Grandma W. said...

Hi Honey! Honestly, isn't that amazing?! He/she is really growing now! Just think, it won't be long now! Thank goodness, your blood pressure has stayed normal!!
You are one healthy Mama! And, we are so grateful!
Love you!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! How FUN to see how big SNAP is these days! No wonder Sirri LOVES 'Her' baby Snap so much ... S/he has all her fingers, toes and everything in between goin' on!! :) I can hardly wait to get my hands on that little one Kimberly Ann! So glad you made friends with that tech ... can you make ALL you appointments with her from now on?!? :) Love you! xoxo